Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Lungs and livers and bladders and hearts! You'll always save a bundle when you buy our Geneco parts!"

I'm all about savings! Title is from 'Repo! The Genetic Opera'.

The Day So Far

That title is from 'Repo! The Genetic Opera', one of the only musicals I have ever been excited for and one of the weirder ones as well.

I'm getting things ready for my trip up to New Hampshire to see my Dad tomorrow. Waking up at 4:20 AM is going to be killer, though maybe not, since I'm up that late some times anyway.

News/Stuff About Celebrities and Movies/Music/TV Shows/etc.
Movie You Should Be Excited About:
'Boondock Saints II: All Saint's Day'


I have not seen the first one, but if this trailer is any indication, I have a feeling I'm going to like both of these movies. Judd Nelson {BENDER!}, Julie Benz, Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery, Peter Fonda and Billy Connolly? YES. Plus, who doesn't love gratuitous gun violence. Communists, that's who. And you know what myself and Frank Burns from 'M*A*S*H' always say: "Better dead than red." {I kid. I personally don't care if you're a Communist or not.}

Miscellany
Funny Picture(s) I've Found:

You heard the Doctor!

The Song Currently Stuck In My Head:
'The Sun' by They Might Be Giants. One of the more random songs to be stuck in my head, but, you know, I don't even question things like this anymore. Unless it's a My Chemical Romance song {not including their cover of Desolation Row, which is actually kind of good}, then I have to listen to something else and fucking fast.

Jackie Earle Haley:

*Coughs* Uhm...what was I talking about again? Oh right...Jackie Earle Haley. Resident BAMF. So much so that he needs his own section on about 5 or 6 blogs {that I personally know of}. Are you cool enough to show off this awesome man on your blog? Well if you even have to think about the answer to the question, obviously you aren't. Coolness like that just doesn't show up one day. You're either born with it or you cultivate it lovingly.

Hot Guy Of the Day
Jason Bateman


Quote of the Day
"There's nothing intellectual about wandering around Italy in a big shirt trying to get laid."- Black Adder

Anything Else I Can Think Of
A Video You Need to See:
Neil Patrick Harris is always made of win.

No comments: