Thursday, January 6, 2011

A new year already?

So, since it's a new year, I need to seriously focus on updating this thing more. I need to focus on more important things first, obviously, but my readers {how few there are of you}...I have an obligation, damn it!

I took a count, which took awhile, and I watched 191 films last year. That's about 15 films or so a month. I also read 32 books, which is about 2 books a month. One of my goals for this year is to read 50 books, and so far, I have read one this year; Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede. It's a re-read, but it's something, I suppose.

I feel like watching 191 movies in a year has to be a record of some sort. As it is, I'm well on my way to blowing it out of the water. So far this year, I've watched 8 films. 8 films in 6 days. I know I could try harder, but since moving up to New Hampshire, my movie-watching has declined significantly. Probably because I have to choose between the internet and a movie, where I didn't have to down in Maryland. There's no wireless in this house, unfortunately, because of the mountains. Hopefully, I can get that 100 or 150 foot USB cable and bring myself out into the living room, or even my own room, and get to watching and interneting at the same time again.

No comments: