Saturday, January 21, 2012

I don't need another map of your head

-Starting Weight: 191.5
-Current Weight: 187.5
-Goal Weight: 172

--+--

On Tuesday, I managed to go to the gym and was on the elliptical for 51 minutes altogether. I did some weight lifting for a few more minutes and then went home because it was beginning to get late. I stopped by CVS on the way home and bought a stronger anti-fungal treatment for my ringworm; Tinactin- or at least its generic version- along with some more band aids and anti-fungal soap. I've been using them every day since Tuesday and already it looks as if the thing is gone...which is a vast improvement over how it looked even a few days ago.

I stayed up late texting John and as such as tired when I got up in the morning. I worked Wednesday and Thursday and everything was pretty much the same as it has been. My late evenings on both nights, however, were punctuated by late night phone calls from John, both of which were amazing and hot.

During all of this, I've read more of John Adams, and yesterday, I finished the first season of 'Downton Abbey'. Bekah's package of food goodies and the book The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan came in the mail as well. I have read 3 books now this year, and so far, only one has not been on my reading list.

I was going to go out to the gym, but the temperature around 5:15 made me change my mind, though I did walk up and back to the mail box and did some backwards pedaling on the crappy exercise bike in the kitchen. I also have eaten very well today, so that's something in my favor; eggs and toast with jam and tea and OJ for breakfast, small piece of steak with pasta and edamame for dinner and some of the goodies in the box Bekah sent.

I talked with Bekah while doing the dishes and laundry before I chatted with John via Skype for a good long while. 35 more days until I can see him in person. I'm looking forward to it much more now...especially since we established that my fetish for a hot teacher is alive and well. What? XD

-Quote of the Day: "breathtaking, adj.

Those mornings when we kiss and surrender for an hour before we say a single word."- The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan

No comments: