Monday, February 6, 2012

Pale blue eyes, strawberry hair

The modem at home is still broken. A tech is supposed to come out on Wednesday around 1 to fix it. Since I have 3 days off in a row again, I'll get to be there to answer questions/help them should they need it. Which is definitely good because if it was my Dad or my Mom, they would have no idea what to do and would most likely call me anyway.

Work is still the same; slow and boring and dull. I worked yesterday and am on my lunch break of my 12-8:30 shift today.

No Skype date with John, since no internet, but we were able to have a very fruitful phone conversation last night. I also talked with Emmy some before I read more of The Girl Who Played With Fire and went to bed. I'm almost done with that book...and should be able to get The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest sometime soon in paperback.

I seem to have hurt my wrist by bending backwards on my bed, just to see if I still could. Ice and Advil will be used liberally once I get home. It figures; once I have finally almost gotten rid of my ringworm, I hope, something else happens.

I'm glad I'm off tomorrow. Dad's taking us to lunch at a BBQ place in Boscawen, and the rest of the afternoon will consist of gym {which will depend on my wrist}, reading and watching the two discs of 'Boardwalk Empire' I'm getting in today. I should also be getting in the first season of 'The IT Crowd' that I ordered for John's Christmas gift. I also ordered him, and me, a coaster that has 'Keep Calm and Put the Kettle On' on it.

No comments: