Tuesday, February 14, 2012

There will never be a dawn that breaks the spell surrounding us

Work on Sunday and Monday were pretty much the same. The only thing of not e was the fact that I stayed for almost the entirety of my shifts on both days. Hours picking up? I hope so!

Sunday I had an episode. And by that I mean I cried because I didn't know there was going to be a 'Walking Dead' marathon until the new episode aired at nine. I ended up missing episode 7, for the second time, and was so upset and frustrated that I wouldn't be able to watch it or the newer ones until DVD, ensuring I was behind everyone once again.

Thankfully, I was saved by Kara, who found me a site to download episode 7 on, so I was able to watch that and then watch the newest one at 11.

During work on Monday, I got some super cute texts from John:

":* My Valentine"

"You deserve to be covered with kisses :* :* :*"

:333333333333333333333

I should say that the first of those texts was completely out of the blue. They made me blush like mad.

He calls me his "kitten" :3

I haven't done much this Valentine's Day, though I did hit the gym and watch one of my Netflix films; 'Ravenous'. I...I don't...I don't even. I didn't like it, that's all I can say.

I just made chicken and pasta for dinner and oh my God it's delicious. I'm not even bragging, I did a fucking phenomenal job.

Work again tomorrow, 12-8 this time.

No comments: