Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole."

Those are the rules of shotgun, don't you know? Title is from 'Supernatural'.

General Blogging
I just finished my season 1 rewatch of 'Supernatural'. Because of a behind the scenes interview with Jensen and Jared, where Jensen mentioned there was a drinking game where whenever Sam says "Dean", you take a shot or something. After I saw this, I noticed that Sam says his brother's name an awful lot, and so decided to keep track of it throughout the series. And to keep it fair, I decided to see how many times Dean says "Sam" throughout the show as well.

Final count for season 1:
-Number of times Sam says "Dean": 138
-Number of times Dean says "Sam": 130

Seems like a lot, doesn't it? I may have missed one or two, but on the whole, this is pretty accurate.

Next time I rewatch the show, I need to keep track of Dean's Blue Steel model faces.

News/Stuff About Celebrities and Movies/Music/TV Shows/etc.
Actor News:
-Orlando Bloom has said he would be willing to reprise his role as Legolas in 'The Hobbit'. The thing about that, is that Legolas was not in The Hobbit. I could see him as Thranduil, Legolas's father, though it would be weird seeing him as the mirror image of his son, and I think too many people would be confused about it.



Miscellany
Funny Picture(s) I've Found:

Insanity Wolf knows what's up.

The Song Currently Stuck In My Head:
'Papa Don't Preach' by Kelly Osbourne. I didn't realise this song was a cover of a Madonna song until last year. Don't judge, I didn't start listening to pop music until the late 90's, and they never played it on the radio. Also, my parents hate Madonna, so I never heard it in the house growing up.



Jackie Earle Haley:

HOT.

Hot Guy Of the Day
Val Emmich.


Quote of the Day
-Bender: "You won't accept a guy's tongue in your mouth and you're gonna eat that?"

Anything Else I Can Think Of
A Video You Need to See:
Even Nicholas Cage is grossed out by his own acting:

No comments: