Sunday, May 30, 2010

If we die, we die together

Hmm, well, it seems my promise to once again not neglect this has been broken. Life gets in the way, okay? I can't just jump through hoops for people and post all the time. Even my LJ and my food blog have been suffering thanks to the schedule I'm on.

My weekdays are thus:
-7:15 AM: Wake up, get dressed, grab something quick for breakfast
-8:15 AM: In Starbucks in Greenbelt for my additional, or second, breakfast of a tall hot chocolate and a blueberry scone/Mallorca sweet bread/plain bagel with cream cheese, while I read a large book to wile away the minutes
-9:15 AM: Clock into work
-9:30-9:55 AM: Unload the stock truck
-10:30/10:45-11:45 AM: Put out stock onto sales floor
-11:50-12:30/1:30 PM: Unload boxes
-1:30-1:45/1:45-2 PM: 15 minute break
-1:45/2PM: Back to work hanging clothes
-2:45: Put out clothes onto sales floor
-3 PM: So long, suckers!

I don't work my second job until Fridays, and that's always 4-9. Some days, I drop Mom off at her second job and then go to the gym at my school for an hour {sometimes a little less} and roleplay/watch movies. I also do this on days when she's not at her second job.

Weekends are strictly me time, where I can sleep in and stay in my pajamas all day.

I am thankful for the 3 day weekend I have this time around. Thanks to Memorial Day on Monday, we get no stock truck, so the stock associates don't have to come in. Bliss!

In Other News:
*I have yet another celebrity crush to add to the growing multitude of them. Michael Sheen is a god among men, and I try as hard as I can to block out that he was in the Underworld films {though I loved the 1st one for awhile} and the new Twilight movies {JUST...NO}, despite the fact he looks fine as fuck as a werewolf.

Awww yeah.

Normally, he's a talented actor in films such as 'The Music Within' {he plays a man with cerebral palsy}, 'The Queen', 'Frost/Nixon', 'The Damned United' and has guest starred as one of my favorite TV characters ever on '30 Rock'. And through it all, he has retained that charming geekiness.

MMMF

Also, I firmly believe he should be the person playing Bilbo Baggins in 'The Hobbit'. Who can I talk to to make this happen?

*I'm currently trying to save up for a trip to Florida in October for the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. It'll be my 3rd time going to Disney World, and I predict this one will be even better than the last. Chief among those reasons is because it's much less expensive than the last trip, we're flying this time, and because I can drink if I like {I will be}.
There was talk about a tequila tasting, in between all the wine and food tastings, so that should be interesting.

*Muse's new song 'Neutron Star Collision' is on the 'Eclipse' soundtrack {3rd in the 'Twilight' series}, and even though the song is legit cheesy and sappy, and I get blinded by rage if I have to recall what it's associated with, I love this song.



And speaking of Muse, I'm seeing them for the 5th time in October, after the Florida trip, in Virginia with my very good friend Davey, who is moving here from Kentucky on June 3rd. We plan to meet them after the show, and I hope we are successful in this venture.

No comments: