Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm just rattling through life

I've got a headspace now of not wanting to do anything but read, text, sit in my room and listen to music on Spotify while eating Gummy Bears and drinking Dr. Pepper Cherry. Spotify's been giving me some gems the last few days; a lot of bands I've never heard before now{or either can't remember if I have}, like Frightened Rabbit {I'm 99% certain I've heard them before through Ben}, Surfer Blood, Local Natives, The Temper Trap and The xx, among others.

At the very least, I want to do this while taking a train trip across the country, or if not across America, then across Europe and back. Do you ever listen to music that evokes images like that in your head? Like you can see landscapes and scenery passing through your head while the music plays? That's what I've got now while listening to this album.

The title of this entry is rather appropriate, I think. At times, I do feel like I'm just rattling through life. On the whole, aside from work, I do nothing.

I texted John before work and after work, as per usual. 23 days and he'll be here and I can kiss him and touch him and love him. It seems like a lot less waiting than the last time around, and I can't figure out why.

No comments: