Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's all because of me

-Starting Weight: 191.5
-Current Weight: 183.5
-Goal Weight: 172
--+--

Sunday I worked, Monday I worked. Sunday was an 11-7 day but I ended up staying until almost 8 because of a coworker who left early because he was "sick". And I put it like that only because he is always asking Kaeli to leave early around 4 or 5 when his shift isn't over until 8...because he's bored.

Yeah? You're bored? Unlike the rest of us who enjoy standing around empty stores, twiddling our thumbs as nothing happens. But, whatever. When coworkers aren't there, it means more hours for the rest of us. And as such, staying later on Sunday meant I could leave earlier on Monday.

Ben and I watched episode 4 of season 2 of 'Downton' together on Monday night, and he also got me to watch the first episode of the show 'Sherlock'. I kind of don't see what the big deal is with this show. Maybe it's just me. I did laugh at the line, "I pickpocket him when he's annoying", but otherwise, nope.

Tuesday was a day off. I managed to be really productive in the morning before Mom and Dad got home from Mom's job interview and put the clean dishes away, shoveled a bit and wiped the sink out. After watching two episodes of 'All in the Family', I spent a majority of my day reading my book about the Tudors; The Tudors: The Complete Story of England's Most Notorious Dynasty by G.J. Meyer. I started it in March but am just now getting around to finishing it, thanks to reading 50 other books last year.

I worked out yesterday afternoon, and it was highly successful. I managed to go 4.7 miles on the elliptical machine in 45 minutes. Not a bad bit of business, I must say, and it left me pretty pleased with myself. I also wound up staying for an hour and 15 minutes lifting weights.

I talked with Bekah on the way home, had a nice dinner and read some more before I watched the documentary 'Miss Representation' on youtube. Before I went to bed, John and I had a Skype date, which is always lovely.

No comments: