Friday, August 28, 2009

"Don't come down here while I'm eating my full English breakfast with extra breakfast and expect me to make things easier for you, okay?"

I want a full English breakfast with extra breakfast! Title is from 'Run Fatboy Run'.

The Day So Far

I just watched 'Run Fatboy Run' and it's making me really want to go to the gym. I can't wait until Mom gets home so I can do this.

News/Stuff About Celebrities and Movies/Music/TV Shows/etc.
Movie News- Mockery of the Week:

Now, I mean no disrespect to Johnny Depp, but dear god. Could he look more like a pedophile? I thought he had topped that with 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory', but his role as the Mad Hatter soars far above that. It like, FLYS and swoops over the mountains under glorious rainbows with sparkles and flowers and unicorns flying around the Mad Hatter as he does this.

And that may be one of the weirdest images I've ever put in my head.

Most Recent Movie(s) I've Seen At Home:

'Run Fatboy Run', directed by David Schwimmer and written by Michael Ian Black and Simon Pegg. A lot of movies I've watched recently have been ones I didn't see at the time, but this is one I was really looking forward to, and I'm glad I wasn't disappointed. Simon Pegg is one of the funniest actors out there today. His comedic timing was spot on and he plays a loveable schlub really well. Even though you could go into the movie hating him, since he leaves his pregnant fiance at the altar, you can't help but like him, even though he was an idiot for doing so.

Grade: A

Miscellany
Funny Picture(s) I've Found:
Someone should have shown this to Stephenie Meyer. Though I don't think even this could have made Twilight any better, since the woman can't fucking write.

The Song Currently Stuck In My Head:
'Right Round' by Flo Rida featuring Keasha. I never thought I'd love a rap song so much, and I blame 'The Hangover' for this since it was at the end of the movie and throughout. It's really really catchy and is currently my most played song on my iTunes.

Jackie Earle Haley:
This man can wear a suit like it's his JOB. And I think it should be a part time job for him since he does it so well. I have half a mind to talk to his agent about this possibility.

Hot Guy Of the Day
Hank Azaria

Quote of the Day
"I can lose weight, but you'll always be an asshole."- Dennis Doyle, 'Run Fatboy Run'

Anything Else I Can Think Of
I Want:
I want to go to England like right now, please.

A Video You Need to See:
Easily my favourite video ever on the internet.

No comments: