Thursday, August 27, 2009

"It's curtains for you, Dr. Horrible. Lacy, gently wafting curtains."

Captain Hammer really like curtains. Title is from 'Dr. Horrible.'

The Day So Far

I finished the book The Abstinence Teacher. Is it bad that I was already casting the movie in my head?

I did my Math homework and am just waiting to shower and then go to class.

News/Stuff About Celebrities and Movies/Music/TV Shows/etc.
Actor News:
Paul Giamatti, one of my favourite actors ever, is playing Larry Fine in the 'Three Stooges' movie. I'm pretty excited about this, actually. Normally, the very thought of a movie about them would make me cringe, since I grew up watching them with my Dad, but so far they're making good choices with the casting. Benicio Del Toro is playing Moe Howard. It took me awhile to get onboard with that, but I can see it.

Miscellany
Funny Picture(s) I've Found:
There really is nothing sadder than some "big-assed" dude.

The Song Currently Stuck In My Head:
'Slipping' by Neil Patrick Harris from Dr. Horrible's Sing A Long Blog. Really, if you haven't seen this by now, you REALLY need to get on it. It's on Hulu still. Only 45 minutes. Well worth your time. Side effects may include the desire to burst into song, sing along with the actors and possibly stab Joss Whedon for being a bastard who enjoys ripping your heart out.

Jackie Earle Haley:

Hot Guy Of the Day
Freddy Rodriguez
Quote of the Day
-Tobias: "Well, yes, but I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run, if you will, so now I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands."
-Michael: "There are just so many poorly chosen words in that sentence."

Anything Else I Can Think Of
Band You Should Be Listening To:
Micachu. Another weird band, but they've started to grow considerably on me. SO good.

I Want:
I wish I knew how to make sushi/had a good restaurant near me. I could eat this all the time and never get sick of it.

A Video You Need to See:
Watchmen + They Might Be Giants = AWESOME

Watchmen - Particle Man from Lady Sylvan on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Puina said...

OMG That is the best video EVER. I declare, so it must be true xD