Monday, August 31, 2009

"Only our enemies leave roses. Violent lives ending violently."

I've never had an enemy leave me roses, but then, I've never had any enemies. Title is from 'Watchmen'.

The Day So Far

Did some laundry and am working on my newest roleplay board.

News/Stuff About Celebrities and Movies/Music/TV Shows/etc.
Movie News:
There's going to be a 'Bad Boys 3'. Again, more money that could be going to putting out movies I WANT to see in theatres on time.

WTF of the Week:
So, Disney bought Marvel Entertainment Inc., giving them ownership of over 5,000 characters, for $4 billion. That amount of money is insane to even comprehend, and doesn't Disney own half the world anyway? Why do they need any more?

Universal Studios is going to LOVE this.

Most Recent Movie(s) I've Seen At Home:
Photobucket

'Watchmen', directed by Zack Snyder, based on the graphic novel by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons. My favourite comic book movie ever, maybe one of my favourite movies ever. If you've seen my review on the movie from March on here, you know I don't need to rehash anything I've said. Rorschach is the best character ever. I just had to reiterate that. :)

Grade: A

Miscellany
Funny Picture(s) I've Found:
Oh, I feel this all the time. I don't like Harry Potter, but this is hilarious.

The Song Currently Stuck In My Head:
'Flathead' by The Fratellis. I seem to be one of the few people who still likes this band. I don't care that much, since I rock this song on Rock Band.

Jackie Earle Haley:
Why, it's Braxton Red! That scamp from the Bronx! I think he was in my dream last night.

Hot Guy Of the Day
Cillian Murphy

Quote of the Day

-Sideshow Bob: "Oh, great. Whenever a woman passes by, I suppose it will be my job to lead the hooting. 'Oh yeah. Shake it, madam. Capital knockers.'"

Anything Else I Can Think Of
I Want:
Oh yeah, and BBQ since Jackie Earle Haley kept posting about it on his Twitter. Damn you, sir!

A Video You Need to See:
Kills me EVERY time!



1 comment:

Puina said...

You had me at Braxton Red...

xD That bit from the Dollman featurette is just hilarious. (Must watch again!)

I love your blog posts <3 A little too much, probably.