Saturday, September 26, 2009

"America is depending on me, Mr. President! And by America, I mean the world."

America is the world? Hmm, makes sense. Title is from 'The Amazing Screw-On Head'.

The Day So Far
I walked to the bank, and have a super bad blister on the back of my heel. I'm going out later tonight and so will probably be wearing sandals instead of regular shoes. I hope it doesn't get too cold out.

Ahhh, but I love autumn. I can't wait until the leaves start changing.

News/Stuff About Celebrities and Movies/Music/TV Shows/etc.
Most Recent Movie(s)/TV Show(s) I've Seen At Home:


'The Pursuit of Happyness', directed by Gabriele Muccino, starring Will Smith, Dan Castellaneta, Thandie Newton and Kurt Fuller. It's about a man named Chris Gardner, played by Will Smith, who wins a position in a coveted internship for a position as a stock broker in a company in San Fransico. He has to stay in the program for six months, while at the same time, selling bone density scanners in order to make money {which he is having trouble doing}. It was a good movie. Will Smith, and especially his son Jaden, were fabulous, though I can't see watching this movie over and over again.

Grade: B

Miscellany
Funny Picture(s) I've Found:


The Song Currently Stuck In My Head:
'Lonely Ghosts' by O+S. Once again, Joss Whedon brings amazing music to the table, even if he didn't have a hand in writing the song.

Jackie Earle Haley:

Best self portrait ever.


Hot Guy Of the Day
Fran Kranz.
Quote of the Day
-Douglas: "You there, computer man. Fix my pants!"

Anything Else I Can Think Of
A Video You Need to See:
I wish I were as cool as this guy. And I mean that with all sincerity. How many people can say they started a dance party?


No comments: