Sunday, September 27, 2009

"I didn't know there was a South Korea."

Korea has two regions. Title is from 'The IT Crowd'.

The Day So Far

I left Bekah's from where I spent the night, and then came home. I had some breakfast and watched the second season of 'The IT Crowd' with Mom.

News/Stuff About Celebrities and Movies/Music/TV Shows/etc.
Movie You Should Be Excited About:
'Glorious 39'


A conspiracy movie taking place just before the outbreak of WWII in England? With these actors? {David Tennant, Bill Nighy, Romola Garai, Charlie Cox, Jeremy Northam, Julie Christie and Christopher Lee} I am SO there!

Movie News:
The teaser trailer for the remake of 'Nightmare on Elm Street' will be made available on MySpace "early next week", according to this article on shocktillyoudrop.com. It will also be on the prints for 'Zombieland' which opens in theatres on October 2nd. This is good news for Jackie Earle Haley fans {like myself and my podcast mates} who couldn't get to Comic Con over the summer to see the teaser trailer offered there.

Most Recent Movie(s)/TV Show(s) I've Seen At Home:

Seasons 1 and 2 of 'The IT Crowd'. Starring Katherine Parkinson as Jen, Richard Ayoade as Moss and Chris O'Dowd as Roy. It's quickly become one of my favourite television shows, and one of my favourite British television shows as well. The writing is hilarious, and it plays well to any geeks watching. And if you're watching the show, you've got some geekiness in you. Don't deny it! There was a pilot episode for an American version filmed with Joel McHale as Roy, Jessica St.Clair as Jen and Richard Ayoade as Moss. Like the American pilot filmed for 'Red Dwarf', another brilliant British TV show, it didn't get off the ground and thank God for that. I love Joel McHale and would love to see his take on Roy/see him in more things, but there's some things you just shouldn't mess with.

Grade: A+

Miscellany
Funny Picture(s) I've Found:

This is way too true. Especially the blue bit. I'm usually able to figure it out within the first ten minutes of seeing the person, and then can go back to enjoying the movie. And I apologise to everyone who has ever/will ever see a movie with me, because I will always go, "Oh! That's so-and-so. He/She was in this TV show we saw two years ago. Don't you remember?"

Where did he get that apple?

The Song Currently Stuck In My Head:
'Hysteria' by Muse.

Jackie Earle Haley:

Cheeky.

Hot Guy Of the Day
Gale Harold. I really should start watching 'Queer as Folk' so I can see this guy more. Also, I've heard the show is good, so...yeah XD It also has Hal Sparks on it, and if that's not a further motivation to see it, then I don't know what is.



Quote of the Day
-Roy: "I tell you what, if I did have tits, I wouldn't mind letting someone have a go at them for a ride in a helicopter."

Anything Else I Can Think Of
I Want:
Behind me {I'm on the left}, is the last 1/3 of a six pound milkshake {about 1 1/2 gallons}. At the diner we went to last night in Annapolis, it was boasted on the menu that if you could get through this in an hour, you would get your picture on the website and a t-shirt. You would also probably get a diabetic coma for your trouble, and an enormous amount of cholesterol.

But goddamn if it doesn't look delicious. I really want to try drinking it now, but I feel I'm heavy enough and don't need something like this.

A Video You Need to See:

No comments: