Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Eat it, Twilight!"

Oh, Dean. You magnificent bastard. Title is from 'Supernatural'.

The Day So Far
I've done Math homework, gotten caught up on 'Supernatural', cried over said Math homework, realised that I hadn't gotten my new computer yet because "business days" doesn't encompass the weekends, and just generally had ups and downs.

News/Stuff About Celebrities and Movies/Music/TV Shows/etc.
Movie You Should Be Excited About:
'The Fourth Kind'


I'm not usually big on alien abduction movies, or aliens in particular, but this looks pretty spooky. The screeching noises in the trailer ALONE sent chills up my spine. And the dude sitting up ramrod straight in bed is a special kind of creepy as well.

From IMDB.com: "Fact-based thriller involving an ongoing unsolved mystery in Alaska, where one town has seen an extraordinary number of unexplained disappearances during the past 40 years and there are accusations of a federal cover up."

Starring: Milla Jovovich, Elias Koteas and Will Patton.

Miscellany
Funny Picture(s) I've Found:
The Song Currently Stuck In My Head:
'Håll om Mig' by Nanne. Youtube this song, but be forewarned, it's really catchy.

Jackie Earle Haley:
One of the many new pictures I have found this week, and all I can say is, he's a total DILF. What?

Hot Guy Of the Day
James Franco.

Quote of the Day
-Dean Winchester: "All right. Let me tell you something. There are two things that I know for certain. One. Bert and Ernie are gay. Two. You are not gonna die a virgin. Not on my watch. Let's go."

Anything Else I Can Think Of
Band You Should Be Listening To:


Iron & Wine. If I ever have enough money, I want to pay this man to sit by my bed and play his acoustic guitar and sing me lullabies. The songs are so beautiful and mellow, they're the ultimate calm down songs. I think if I ever saw him in concert, I would fall asleep. And that's not a bad thing at all.

I Want:

A nice big cup of tea. Maybe not green tea or oolong, but something.

A Video You Need to See:
Unfortunately, he is correct.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man...those JEH pictures made my week. <3!