Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Combines the composure of George Costanza with the suaveness of David Schwimmer. Girls love it."

That's a pretty accurate description of Edward Cullen. Title is from the Twilight Rifftrax.

General Blogging

I played Wii Sports Resort yesterday at my friend Liz's house, and ended up hurting my arm since I haven't played the game in a long time. It was worth it, though, since I had a lot of fun.

News/Stuff About Celebrities and Movies/Music/TV Shows/etc.
Actor News:
-Jared Padalecki is engaged to ex-'Supernatural' costar Genevieve Cortese. Both of the Winchester Boys are off the market now. Sadness, but I am happy for both Jensen and Jared.


Ohhh yeah.

Most Recent Movie(s)/TV Show(s) I've Seen At Home:
'Blood Diamond'
Directed by Edward Zwick, and starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Djimon Honsou and Jennfier Connolly, the movie takes place in 1999 in Sierra Leone during the Sierra Leone Civil War. Like a few of Zwick's other films, this is taking place during a time of strife in a country; the Civil War in 'Glory', the Satsuma Rebellion in 'The Last Samurai', and that adds much to the tension and story in that there are many different ways the story could go. This took awhile for me to get into, but once I was in, I was hooked. Though much like Zwick's other films, it's kind of predictable after awhile. It was a good film, though.

Grade: B+


Miscellany
Funny Picture(s) I've Found:




The Song Currently Stuck In My Head:
'Get Back' by Ludacris. I completely blame 'Tropic Thunder' for this song getting stuck in my head.


Jackie Earle Haley:


Hot Guy Of the Day
Michael Fassbender.

Quote of the Day
-Bernard: "Excuse me, there seems to be some mistake. I bought some popcorn and a drink and now I have no money left."
-Youth: "That's how much it costs."
-Bernard: "What is it, magic popcorn? Does it produce some kind of dizzying high?"

Anything Else I Can Think Of
A Video You Need to See:
Twilight Rifftrax:

No comments: