Monday, January 11, 2010

"Hey Sam, the next time you wanna get laid, find a girl that's not buckets of crazy."

Always a wise choice. Title is from 'Supernatural'.

General Blogging
One day, I'm going to keep a running count of how many times Sam says "Dean" and how many times Dean says "Sam" in each season. I'll have to wait until September to tally up the total for season 5, but if I can put off the end of the series until then, I am good.

Even though I don't want the show to end, as I've said about 100 times now, I'd rather it end on a high note {and while it's still good}, than 3 seasons later when it's jumped the shark about five times and is simply awful, but you're only watching it for one reason.


Yeah, I can't think of a reason why you'd still be watching it then. Nope. Not a one.

News/Stuff About Celebrities and Movies/Music/TV Shows/etc.
Most Recent Movie(s)/TV Show(s) I've Seen At Home:
'Tropic Thunder'


Directed by Ben Stiller, starring Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr., Steve Coogan, Jay Baruchel and Danny McBride {and that's just for starters}. Almost everyone has seen this movie by now, and so I'll skip the plot synopsis and go straight for the review; I went from thinking the movie was funny, but kind of just alright, to outright loving the film. I felt the same way about 'Anchorman', and noticed that both of them have the trait of getting funnier each time you see them. Even taking all that out, if the plot sucked, or you didn't like it, definitely see if for Robert Downey Jr., who pretty much MAKES the entire movie. He has some of the best and funniest lines in the whole film, and for a film that's mostly improv, that makes them even better.

Grade: A

Miscellany
Funny Picture(s) I've Found:

Yep, this is pretty truthful to life.

The Song Currently Stuck In My Head:
'Teeth' by Lady Gaga. I've been listening to her a lot in the last few days. I guess it's the pop lover in me.



Jackie Earle Haley:


Hot Guy Of the Day
Jason Bateman

Quote of the Day
-Bart: "Mom! My slingshot doesn't fit in these pockets. And these shorts leave nothing to the imagination. These uniforms suck!"
-Marge: "Bart, where do you pick up words like that?"
-Homer: {on phone} "Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night! They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!"
-Marge: "Homer!"
-Homer: "I gotta go. My damn wiener kids are listening."

WTF?
From cracked.com's article '20 Baby Products Great For Traumatizing Infants', the Baby Mop was number 7.

I honestly don't know what's more disturbing; the actual product or the description of the product.

Anything Else I Can Think Of
A Video You Need to See:

No comments: